01 Jun -
Lipoedema Awareness Month
Donations are desperately needed to assist with research into the cause of Lipoedema. There is so far no gene identified as responsible. 80% of the donations raised by this campaign are to be contributed to research in regard to Lipoedema, whilst the remaining 20% will be used by LASS for our primary purposes of education, support and advocacy for women with Lipoedema.